Why a pet sitter?
My mission is to enable worry-free time away from your pet(s) and give you the peace of mind in knowing they are being cared for with the same love, care, and attention that you give them while in the responsible and reliable care of a professional pet sitter.
Time away could be a 10-hour workday or a long-term business trip, or a vacation. What are your needs?
Reliable pet sitting
You travel to an office every day and need me to:
- Take your pet(s) out for some exercise with a walk and potty break.
- Check on your cat(s) and/or administer meds as per the instruction of your vet.
- Help with Puppy care and assist in the beginning stages of training the new member of your family.
A pet sitter allows your pet(s) to stay in the comfort of their own surroundings at home (an alternative to boarding in a kennel). Your pet is already stressed when they see the luggage coming out!
Vacation services include:
- A minimum of three to four visits to your home • Walk and feed your pet(s)
- Administer meds, if necessary
- Have play time
- Perform other petcare duties such as cleaning out litter boxes, brushing your pet, or performing a special activity that your pet loves!
A Trusted Caretaker
Please contact Kathryn for rate information for your area per visit.
I will also provide vital home-care services while you are away, including mail/newspaper pickup, plant care and watering, placing trash out for pickup, and rotating the lights and opening and closing the blinds to make sure your home looks lived-in while you are away.
I will care for the following types of pets: Dogs, Cats, Birds, Fish, Mice, Rats, Hamsters, Gerbils, Guinea Pigs, Pot Bellied Pigs, Reptiles, and certain farm animals as well.
How much time is spent per visit? My visits run an average of 30 minutes.